Our Statement of Purpose
A partnership of students, staff, parents and the wider community provides an inclusive environment built on restorative practice and conducive to learning and high levels of achievement. All students have the opportunity to attain knowledge, skills, values and attitudes enabling them to be reflective, self-sufficient and self-motivated lifelong learners and happy and effective members of the global community.
At Rozelle we believe in building a safe, inclusive, secure learning community in which children can develop a sense of belonging and well being.Our Restorative Practice philosophy emphasises the building of respectful relationships through effective communication. This strong social and emotional foundation, combined with a clear and explicit Quality Teaching Framework and rich curriculum content, creates a very powerful environment for engaged and effective learning and high levels of achievement.
Our School Rules
- We share the voice space... by listening actively to others and expressing ourselves confidently.
- We follow instructions ... by being in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
- We use build ups ... by saying encouraging, affirming things to others.
- We keep our hands, feet and objects to ourselves... so that everyone is safe.
- We own our own behaviour ... because we choose how we behave.
To submit a suggestion to the P&C please click here . To have your submission reviewed please ensure it is submitted 7 days before the P&C meeting.